3. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation respects patient privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our patients and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes. Collection of Personal Data
4. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; request an appointment; respond to a patient questionnaire; We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates. [ A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hardisk. The cookie is placed there by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Netscape or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result.]
Use of Personal Data 5. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our office to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at (856)-677-4000.
6. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation collects and shares aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
7. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
8. Any information Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation or to a third party to ensure patient service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
9. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
10. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
11. Strive Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.