Sports Medicine doesn't exclusively deal with athletes who have suffered an injury; it also encompasses exercises and programs that promote injury prevention and strengthening.
Common sports injuries include:
- Shin Splints
- Knee injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Muscle Strains and Cramps
- Post-Rehab Performance Program (PReP Program)
- Kinesio Tape
- ACL Prevention Programs
- Functional Movement Screenings
- Sport Specific Rehab & Training
- Video Throwing Analysis (VTA)
Strive's team of Sports Medicine PT's and Athletic Trainers utilize a variety of specialty programs in order to get patients back on the field, court, or stage as soon as possible.